Wellesley College Sports Information
- Media covering a contest hosted by Wellesley are asked to reserve a press credential at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- Photographers must receive prior clearance from the Sports Information office (email email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the event) to shoot at games. Parents are not permitted to take photographs on fields/courts at any game.
- Game Programs/Notes may be obtained from the sports information staff, when available. If notes or a program are not available, the sports information staff will assist members of the working media in any way possible to ensure accurate reporting.
- Interviews with student-athletes, coaches and administrators may only be arranged through the sports information staff. Post-game interviews with student-athletes or coaches will be conducted either following a 10-minute post-game cooling off period or after a coach has released their team.
- Logos email firstname.lastname@example.org