Athletic Communications is responsible for all gameday, social media, and external media support for each of Wellesley's 13 intercollegiate athletics programs.
- All first year student-athletes should fill out the Student-Athlete Bio Form prior to their first practice
- Returning student-athletes can fill out the bio form to update online bios
- Statistical and awards information in online bios is updated by Athletic Communications staff following each season
Download Wellesley College Athletics Logo:
Please use only the provided logo. Any and all modifications (adjustments to kerning, proportions, etc.) are prohibited.
Media and Gameday Policies
- Media that would like to cover a contest hosted by Wellesley are asked to reserve a press credential at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- Photographers must receive prior clearance from the Athletic Communications office (email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event) to shoot at games. Parents are not permitted to take photographs on fields/courts at any game without prior approval.
- Game Programs/Notes may be obtained from the athletic communications staff, when available. If notes or a program are not available, athletic communications staff will assist members of the working media in any way possible to ensure accurate reporting.
- Interviews with student-athletes, coaches and administrators may only be arranged through the Director of PERA Communications. Student-athletes are not to be contacted directly. Post-game interviews with student-athletes or coaches will be conducted either following a 10-minute post-game cooling off period or after a coach has released their team.
Please direct all gameday roster and statistics requests to: